Friday, August 1, 2008

Is it...

So, all week (literally starting Sunday) Matt has been asking me..."Is it Friday Yet?" Well, I can now officially answer "YES!!!"  

Matt arrives in the 'Ham at 10:53 tonight!!!! He has already began the drive to D.C. - where he will leave his car at his mom's house and his fantastic sister Katharine will drop him off at the airport (Thanks Katharine!!)...after a meal with his mom (she works at the airport), he'll be off to Charlotte N.C. and then straight to the 'Ham!!! 

We are both so excited to see each other again and spend time together!!! And, I'm sure the blogging community that reads this (all what, 5 of you! ha!) are desperately anticipating Matt's first post....I know I am!!! Ha! 

So with that being said....I'm desperately cleaning my parents house (woo-hoo for them allowing me to bunk in the rental for the summer while working for a law office in Gadsden, but the time has come for me to move back to the 'Ham), picking up the mail, packing up (so i've already made 2 trips back to my apartment - i had no idea i had soooo much stuff here), studying for my Admiralty exam (yeah, it is tomorrow from 9-noon), and tying up loose ends (you know - you always think of random stuff that just has to get done! ha!)....and then heading to the 'Ham to pick him up...

So I'll leave you guys with this..."YES, It's finally FRIDAY!!!!"  Enjoy your day!




No comments: