Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Team Marlow is COMPLETE

Well, it's official...we have a (full) WEDDING PARTY!!!
I know I've already told everyone the Bride's side...but as of yesterday, all Best Men and Groomsmen have been drafted and readily accepted their positions on Team Marlow.

So, here's a list of the remainder of Team Marlow:

Jeff Wachter - Best Man
Chad Solomon - Best Man
Mike Goldsmith - Groomsman
Rich Ross - Groomsman
Nick Burnett - Groomsman
Danny Rubin - Groomsman
Filipp Kofman - Groomsman

Matt will be able to give a better description of who each guy is, but until then, I just wanted to post a quick something so everyone knows...WE'RE GOING TO THE CHAPEL! (Well, even though you have to switch Beach with Chapel, you get the point!!) 


2 comments:

Meredith said...

Yea for a complete team! Thanks for all the comments on Will's blog--I love reading them! Yep, I used photoshop to get those pictures like that. I was being too lazy to upload them individually. I really like my photoshop but only know how to use like 2% of the features. :) I'm still learning!

Unknown said...

yay! i can finally add comments rather than emailing the 2 of you! never fear - i'll keep them in plain & simple english!