Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowy Sunday...



Well I wasn't able to see Matt last night/today and I'm not able to watch the Hoos kick some Georgia Tech butt this afternoon, but I did see something else today that I haven't seen in Birmingham in over a year....SNOW!!!!!!

It's kind of silly, I love watching the weather and we have had a crazy weather week. Friday was an afternoon and evening filled with tornadoes, storms, lightening, rain, hail, sleet, flooding....and then last night they predicted 1-2 inches of snow for this morning..let's face it, it got cold yesterday, but I definitely thought that snow and that much (because let's face it, in Alabama that much snow means BLIZZARD!) would never happen....well as you can see above I was wrong, and couldn't be happier that I was wrong!

So now that Molly and I have explored the snow we are back inside attempting to get toasty warm! I hope everyone has a safe Sunday - snowy or not!

4 comments:

Liz said...

i have turned into one of those bitter people who gets annoyed when people in virginia (and alabama too, haha) get snow days for anything less than 10 inches of snow. this is what montana has done to me. HELP!

enjoy the snow :)

Meredith said...

so pretty! I love to look at and play in snow, just not drive in it! Stay warm! :) P.S. phone date soon?

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Super cool!

Wandering Wallaces said...

Kowabunga! Pics are GREAT! EVen tho I can do without measurable amounts of the "white stuff!" I think the snow fam is TERRIFIC!