Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Results of ACC Tournament

Well, the ACC Tournament is over and the team has had the ability to rest for a few days, of course that ends tomorrow as they prepare for the NCAA tournament. Anyways, the (20) HOOS put on a great show in Greensboro, N.C. last week at the annual ACC Tournament. Thursday night they took on the Virginia Tech Hokies and kicked some butt!!! Then they were up against (10) Duke Friday night. Unfortunately, Duke got a jump on the HOOS early and even though a comeback was staged, it just wasn't enough. The HOOS returned to Charlottesville safe and sound. Although those HOOS aren't ACC champs, they are definitely still champs to me. So just so you know, I'm proud of you HOOS and I can't wait for more in the NCAA tournament! WA-HOO-WAH!

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

Maybe it's because it's early, maybe it's because I still have nyquil in my veins, but this post confused me until I realized that in your world college basketball means WOMENS basketball. I thought I'd missed the entire ACC tournament! Don't scare me like that again...LOL!!