Friday, November 7, 2008

T.G.I.F (kind of)

Thank Goodness It's Friday - well, in mine and Matt's case....we are kind-of thankful it's friday! Ha!





I'll start with Matt's friday. Tonight was the UVA Women's Basketball Teams first game. It was an exhibition game against DT3, and although the Hoos were down by 1 at the half, the game ended UVA 91 - DT3 77! Wa-hoo-wa!!!! Super exciting for those girls, who are ranked 15th!!! I'm so excited to get to see them play the defending national champs, Lady Vols, in just a few short weeks!!! So, Matt has had a long day at work - getting there around 8:30 this morning, and still working hard at JPJ at 9 pm!!! Gotta love basketball season!! :-)



My friday was more of the same - for the past 2 weeks, I've been arriving at the law school library before it is even open, working on papers and studying for the MPRE. Since then, I've finished my 15 pg. Juvenile Justice paper, turned in a 14 pg. International Intellectual Property Rough Draft (paper will eventually be about 20 pages), Put together a powerpoint presentation (26 slides) on my International Intellectual Property paper that I will present Thursday, and have taken 4 MPRE practice tests (2 hours each) along with reading MPRE outlines. Yeah, it's been a busy week, and today was no different. I was at the library by 7 am, but soon it'll be time to RELAX....specifically tomorrow around noon. Tomorrow morning at 9 am I start my MPRE exam, and hopefully before I know it it will be over. Then it is a waiting game to get my score - need a 75% to practice in Alabama and unfortunately a 85% to practice in Virginia - so have to hope for a good score, or just re-take it in March! Ha! Anyways, it's out of the blogging world and back to the books I go.

Hope everyone had a true T.G.I.F!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great!! :) :)

Liz said...

good luck!

Wandering Wallaces said...

Yea! What a Friday! Go Hoos! (Between Friday with the girls win and Saturday with "the "A" win," who could have asked for a better weekend! Know it feels a little more structured and yet relaxed with so many papers done and the test over...hope the week goes well and the powerpoint FANTASTIC! Now I know why Gramercy did not do the "law school" route...education was enough!