Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On the road again...





Last Thursday, both Matt and I were "on the road again"........

Matt and the UVA women's basketball team were headed to Norfolk to take on ODU Friday night. Unfortunately, although it was a hard fight, Friday night the Hoos suffered their first loss of the season. They then headed back to C'ville to recoup and kick Coloroado's butt last night!

I on the other hand headed down to Florida Thursday with Molly to my parents condo in Sandestin! Then I was out of the condo Friday morning by 5:10 to drive to see my sister Barbara, her husband Eric, and my niece Abby! I got there just in time - aka late thanks to traffic, but it worked out fine! Abby and I painted a Turkey day t-shirt (her class was having a special T-day lunch that I got invited to...actually it was her whole school, not just the Bunny class)...and we also painted paper plates and Abby's tummy! Then it was bath time - with purple water! Then after bath it was time to get dressed and watch some Tinkerbell, snuggle, and play! Soon it was time to get to school! Then we ate at school with friends, then off to the mall for a special visit to see Santa and I do mean "just say hi - give high-fives - play hide and go seek"....sitting in Santa's lap hasn't quite been mastered yet...can't blame the girl - a guy who you've never met in a red suit with a funny hat and beard...who would just run up and say hello....remmeber stranger danger! ha! Anyways, it was a great time with Abby and Barbara (Eric had a trial - which he won..WOO-HOO!!!)

This week is BUSY!!!! My sister Kimberly and her family came to Florida the next day (Saturday) and Matt had to get back to work ASAP on Saturday preparing for Colorado and of course the big Thanksgiving trip! So I'll definitely be blogging more later but until then....HAPPY HOLIDAY WEEK!

1 comment:

a said...

Holiday week?

some of have to work.