Monday, September 29, 2008

Quick update...

This will be the shortest update ever...but that's because not much is going on in the lives of Kelly and Matt...

Kelly's update: School, and lots of it! Last Thursday I was at school for 10 hours straight - that just is not right...I've also got a lot of papers coming up - so that only spells LAW LIBRARY! This past weekend was spent with my mom and dad in g-rock. 

Matt's update: Work, and lots of it! Matt's been working hardcore this past week and weekend.  His overtime is through the roof!!! Basically, he had to get ready for this past weekend - 6 recruits on their official visit...needless to say, I don't even know what that all entails, but I know it is a lot of hard work and a lot of long days!

You might be wondering, what's on tap for this week...well, unfortunately more of the same.  Kelly at school and Matt at work.

I know, this is possibly the most exciting blog yet right?!?!? Ha! Hope everyone has a great week!

(Sidenote: Thanks to Meredith for giving our blog it's latest update! She did it while Matt and I were in Charlottesville together, and we LOVE it!! Thanks Mere!)


1 comment:

Wandering Wallaces said...

Wait a minute...isn't school supposed to be study, study, study..and isn't work supposed to be work,work,work? Sounds like a norm for me....but then again...retirement is doing what we want when we want ....or doing nothing! May you guys love your weeks as much as we love ours! And Matt, keep paying into that social security...God bless you my son!