Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kelly + Molly + 5 hours + 1 snow shovel = a visible driveway, path, and car










I started shoveling yesterday, but let's face it...that was pointless...it was STILL snowing!!! However as of this morning it has stopped snowing and our official snow total at the Marlow house is 24 inches...doesn't it sound fun?!?!? Well you get back to me about the fun after you have to shovel 2 feet of snow and it is EVERYWHERE!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Is it too late to ask Santa to bring me a snow blower?

Although it is hard work shoveling snow (trust me, it is...I now truly understand the phrase "Oh, my aching back!!")...Molly and I got it done!! I worked hard core in the front of the house this morning (look at the pictures above) while Molly dominated the backyard (look at the video below)...

Although the car has been cleared of snow and the driveway and path to the house have been shoveled...when Molly and I walked up the street, it has been ice, ice, and more ice!!!!! No way I'm driving on that....in fact not many people are driving on it either. I've seen 2 trucks go down our street today including a land rover that got caught for 10 minutes on a turn...so it's another day inside for us...at least the power is currently on (unlike others)!!!




No comments: