Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Battle of the Alumni Insitutions (kind of)


Ok, so technically the battle was last night (Monday) on the opening day of the Marriott Cavalier Classic...and technically it was between the No 20th ranked UVA Hoos vs. Samford (the school where my law school was located). And the result.....UVA defeated Samford, 69-60!!!

Then today to for the championship, UVA took on Liberty in a tough in-state battle. However, UVA remains the Cavalier Classic (33-0)!!! Let's Go Hoos!!!!!

The next game is Sunday in Colorado......where Matt and I will be TOGETHER!!!! That's right! I'm heading with the team (kind of) to Colorado! Matt and I are so excited to be able to spend New Year's Eve together for the first time EVER...and what makes it even better is we will be spending loads of time with my twin sister Robyn and her boyfriend John!!!!

Can't wait for COLORADO on thursday!!!!

No comments: