Saturday, December 19, 2009

16 inches of snow and STILL snowing!



It's official....Charlottesville is having one of its biggest storms in DECADES!!!! Woo-hoo! No seriously...Woo-hoo! Thanks to suggestions from Matt, my Mom, and my Dad....Molly and I are not only prepared...we are LOVING IT!!!!!

We took lots of pictures this morning when we went out at 7:30 am...you'll see them above! We are now getting toasty warm again but be sure we will be out later today...so much to do...Molly and I are making a list:

1) Throw Snowballs for Molly (I'm pretty sure she is going to wish Matt was here for that)

2) Snow Angels...like really good ones!

3) Making our family out of snowmen!

It's a lot longer...but it is going to be so much fun...after we warm up first!!!

UPDATE ON MATT AND UVA WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM:
I haven't heard from Matt this morning, but as of last night the team was NOT able to leave Richmond..after many hours on the plane, then at the airport....they were finally able to find a bus to take them to a Holiday Inn for the night (yet it was more like 3 am)...I think as of last night they were considering trying to fly out today...not sure just yet if they will be able to, but I'll keep you updated!

No comments: