Monday, January 19, 2009

Whirlwind Weekends...





Well, as I let you know before, both Matt and I were on the road this past weekend - however, we are both now in our respective homes, safe, sound, and exhausted!

Matt went to Chapel Hill, N.C. to take on the number 2 ranked team.  Although UVA put up a good effort, the final score had UNC over UVA 103-74.  The girls are learning from the game and moving on to another ACC opponent this week, Virginia Tech. Go Hoos Go!

My weekend was spent in St. Louis, Missouri.  Let me rephrase that - my weekend was spent FREEZING MY BUTT OFF in St. Louis, Missouri!!! (Case and point - 1. my car read 6 degrees on drive up and that is what it was when I parked in their driveway...2. it snowed) I drove up Thursday night, spent Friday morning hanging with my nephews (errands: bakery, toy store, pet store, McDonalds, Tinkerbell) and then helping my sister and her husband get there house ready to go on the market.  Then Saturday was the big b-day party at the local firehouse! So cool for the kiddos - fire safety video, tour, firemen in uniforms, and ride in the fire truck complete with sounds and lights!!! I've got a picture of Logan blowing out his 5 candles on his b-day cupcake and me and Carter hanging out by the trucks! I left Sunday morning at 2 am to get back to B'ham to welcome some house-guests...my parents. My parents will be staying with me until I take them to the airport Wednesday! I love company! 

Although I'm off of school today I'm working on more resumes packets and Matt is already off to work with early film meeting.  Here's hoping everyone has a fantastic week!!!



No comments: