Sunday, January 25, 2009

THE EAGLES!!!!



Last night I went with Robby and James (two great friends from law school) to see the Eagles play at the BJCC.  Now let me first state, I didn't really have a clue who the Eagles were before last night.  I was nervous that I wouldn't know any of the songs, except for Hotel California (which was the 3rd song).  However, James told me that I would recognize them when they started singing!!!!  Man oh man he was sooooo right!

The concert was one of the best I have ever seen - these guys have some of the best harmonization that I have EVER heard!!! They rocked the house!!!! 

Glenn Frey - HILARIOUS! Awesome vocals!
Don Henley - FANTASTIC! Fantastic vocals and rocked the drums!
Joe Walsh - perhaps the best guitarist i have ever seen - WICKED!
Tim Schmit - really long hair - but SWEET on bass!

There were so many songs they sang that I 1) LOVE and 2) had no idea were the EAGLES!!! Additionally they rocked out for over 3 hours?!?!?! Can you believe that!!!! Such a great Saturday night!!

Thanks James and Robby for a great concert!!!

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

I love their songs - Cat said the concert was great too! Glad you had fun!!!!!