Sunday, January 11, 2009

Attorney For Hire...more appropriately Hopefully, Soon-to-Be Attorney for Hire....



So the above picture probably doesn't look like much, but it was a lot of work for me yesterday. I'll start at the beginning....I don't do New Year's Resolutions, but I told my self that I have got to get organized this year. I've got too much to do in the next few months so it's time to get it together....well, on my "to do" list for January was to get out resume/cover letter/references packets to some law firms in Charlottesville. I decided to devote this Saturday to it! So - there you have it....33 that's right...33 packets went out yesterday at 5 pm (woo-hoo for UPS Stores)!!! I don't know if this will lead to a job, or even an interview...in fact, it could lead to nothing...but at least I'm getting my name out there and hopefully a foot into someone's door!

No comments: