Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Genius...Again, I know!!


So, I posted after I booked (aka Scholar of Merit...aka highest grade in class) Admiralty last summer that I was a genius, well, just in case you you were wondering the accuracy of that statement, you can put your doubts aside.  My genius-ness has been confirmed yet again! (Wipe that shocked look off your face!!!)  I found out today that I booked (aka Scholar of Merit...aka highest grade in class) International Intellectual Property!!! And for you doubters (in case you are still out there) - it was a different professor and one that I had never had before! Anyways, I'm really excited because I throughly enjoyed  my subject material in this class - whether patents protection on pharmaceuticals should override a health-care crisis such as AIDS in sub-saharan Africa.  I know I probably just lost everyone right there - boring right? So wrong - it was interesting and enjoyable to learn! Anyways, just wanted to let you all know about my genius-ness!! Ha! Ha! I hope everyone is having as intellectual of a day as I am!!! 

3 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Congrats!!! With your science background and new love for IP, you should take the patent bar!

a said...

we must celebrate!

Diana said...

I'm impressed!