Thursday, January 8, 2009

Smells like...ROSES!




So, today is my last day of my first week of my last semester!!! Get that? To sum it up, I graduate in MAY! Woo-hoo!!! Anyways, all week (spawning since returning from Christmas), I've had a crazy and stubborn little head cold. Basically, I cough - a LOT! It doesn't hurt my chest to cough, it doesn't hurt my throat, I just cough - so hard it makes my eyes red and watery and keeps me up at night. Bummer. Apparently, the head cold is resistant to tylenol head cold medicine and nyquil. So, I've now taken to allergy medicine and should it keep up past this weekend I will result to actual antibiotics! However, there's no better medicine (so the card says as well) than flowers - beautiful, fantastic, super flowers - sent with love from Matt to me!!! So, here's hoping that head cold or no head cold, everyone has a minute today to stop and smell the roses! :-)

2 comments:

Liz said...

they are beautiful and remind me of spring! too bad spring is so far away (for us at least!).

happy 7 month anniversary. we celebrated our -1 year anniversary on August 30, 2007, so we know the feeling of being excited! woohoo!

Wandering Wallaces said...

Sure you're not allergic to the smell of spring..or have you finally decided that drugs might just have been the way to go weeks ago!!! What a thoughtful Honey to send flowers....