Tuesday, July 8, 2008

3...2...1...

It's funny, as I talked to Matt this morning on the phone, I realized one thing we definitely have in common even so many miles away...COUNTDOWNS!!! I mean try as I might to get him to learn to love lists (ex. a list before going to the grocery store, a daily to-do list) and try as he might to get me to learn to love sleeping in and western movies - we don't disagree when it comes to countdowns.  Therefore, I thought I would let everyone know what we are counting down too, both separately and jointly.

Me:
Last day of work July 31:  17 days (work days)
Day when car is repaired from July 2nd accident: Geico, if you are reading this call and tell me!

Matt:
Last day of last overnight camp: 2 days (ends Wednesday @ 3:30 - he has it down to hours)
Last day of summer basketball camps:  9 days (July 17th, the day campers last day)

Together:
Day when we see each other again: 23 days (woo-hoo for August 1st)

oh yeah, and of course the big day...(that's right we've set a date!)
WEDDING DAY:  396 days (August 9th, 2009)




1 comment:

Meredith said...

Yea! Congrats on setting a date!