Friday, December 19, 2008

Random Update

I thought it might be time for a random blog update:

Kelly:
I left Charlottesville on Monday morning at the crack of dawn: 3:45 AM ET. I was going to stop in Gadsden to help my parents move more stuff to Florida (the are now down here for good - bye bye Gadsden Alabama) - however, they were really sick so my mom told me just to keep on driving. I stopped in Birmingham at my apartment to pick up my mail and grab a bite to eat. Then it was off to Daleville Alabama (14 hour drive total - wowzers) to spend two nights with my sister Barbara, her husband Eric, and their daughter Abby. We had an absolute blast!!! It was fun to hang out with all three of them! Then it was off to my parents condo in Sandestin for the remainder of Christmas break. So I got in and just 6 hours later my parents showed up with the LAST U-haul! We on loaded everything at their new house and then what was needed at the condo. The condo looked like a mess of boxes when we went to bed the other night. Then yesterday my mom and I got to work - we organized, spring cleaned, got this condo looking like a home for not just the holidays (love Christmas vacations) but a home, not just vacation house! We ended up throwing out six 55-gallon garbage bags of crap and we have a huge box of food for a local food shelter. Awesome! Then today we are off to Atlanta - just my mom and I of course...Girls weekend with a Bride, Mother-of-the-Bride, and Maid-of-Honor! We pick Robyn up at midnight tonight in Atlanta and then tomorrow we shop, shop, shop for WEDDING dresses (uh, just one that is - but the perfect one..right ladies?)

Matt:
Matt has been busy at work this week - except of course the day of Christmas parties!!!! :-) His secret Santa got him a melting pot gift card!! WOO-HOO!!! I love SANTA! :-) Then they had a game last night and of course the ladies won (is there really another option? I think not!) So today is another day working and who knows what he has planned for the weekend!!!

Hope you are all having a FANTASTIC week!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Sounds like a very fun Christmas break! We're really not sure when the move will happen--we both still need to find jobs and that's really hard these days!! I accidentally took the picture of will's profile but I love how it turned out. I don't think I could recreate it if I tried. I hope you have a very merry Christmas!!

THE WADE FAMILY said...

We had fun with you here too! See you in a couple of days!