Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Tree...





Matt and I opened the last of our christmas presents/ornaments after the circus Thursday night. We wanted to be able to have all of the ornaments up on the tree for a few days before we had to take them down and put them safely away for next year! So I wanted to make sure all of you were able to see the ornaments and the finally tree as well. It's so funny - when we picked out this little tree earlier this week, Matt was trying to tell me how we would only need a little tree like this for probably the next few years. Now, with all of our ornaments on it, this little tree is leaning forward. Matt just looked at me Thursday night and said I was right, next year would have to be a "big" tree!! Woo-hoo!!! But until then, Matt and I have been able to appreciate our first ever Christmas tree!! :-) Isn't it beautiful??

Here's hoping everyone is embracing the Christmas spirit!

No comments: