Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding Guestbook is up!





Well today I had a little time this morning before I leave to go to Washington D.C., for a girl's weekend with Diana and Kristyna....so I decided it was time to take down birthday and put September back up again....

Then I decided since I brought the wedding guest book back from my parents last week and Gwyne and Mark sent the picture dvds...it was time to get the guestbook up as well as some other pictures from our wedding weekend.

So I took the time and did a few this morning. Now it's off to Washington, D.C. for girl's weekend while Matt enjoys some R & R this weekend at home - finally off work this weekend!

1 comment:

Wandering Wallaces said...

They look TERRIFIC! Can't wait to see them close up, but the trio look phenomenal! Bet they also bring back fantastic memories of a wonderful day /night/evening! GO TEAM MARLOW!