Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today Matt turned 1/4 a century old!!!!
























Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Matt!
Happy Birthday to you!

Matt turned 25 years old today! Woo-hoo!

We celebrated tonight with Matt's choice of dinner - steak and mac 'n cheese and a surprise Dairy Queen ice cream cake...as well as presents and cards!

Thanks to everyone for their facebook messages, calls, messages, cards, and presents - I'm pretty sure Matt had a great birthday!!! (Seeing as how he has been playing his Wii birthday games for the past hour!! Ha! Ha!)

1 comment:

Wandering Wallaces said...

Is that a quarter of a century young...or old? Or does it matter? Wow! I don't remember cashing in like that when I turned 25; fact is, I know I didn't! Glad the birthday was great, Matt....many more smilin' ones with cake too!