Friday, September 4, 2009

GwyneMark Photography!!!!! LOVE THEM!


THE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS ARE ONLINE!!!!

Before I let everyone know how to get there and how you can view them, I just wanted to thank GwyneMark Photography! In case you don't know, the photographers at our wedding were Gwyne and Mark Owens! Matt and I interviewed/met with Gwyne in August '08. We absolutely LOVED her! I mean we walked out of Starbucks and I could only wait until we got into the car before I looked over at Matt and he said "You love her don't you?" and I replied "I want to hire her!" The pictures she brought to the meeting were phenomenal, she had a package that fit what we needed for the weekend, and I knew that she and I were going to become friends b/c her personality ROCKED! And it's true Gwyne and I became well instant e-mail friends and now talk often! Matt and I had the opportunity to go on a double date with Gwyne and Mark - actually two. The first where I invited Matt and I to go see their new house, the night Matt flew in for the wedding weekend - and the second was at Cantina Laredo the Saturday night we got back from the honeymoon! Matt and I both really like Gwyne and Mark and are so thankful not only for their friendship but also for their talent and amazing photos!!!!

So - here's how you go check them out.

Go to GwyneMark Photography website (I've made the words GwyneMark Photography a link)
Click "Wedding"
Click "Online Viewing"
Click "2009"
Click "Wedding"
Click "K Marlow"
You will then be asked for a password - the password is: Kelly
There will then be 4 galleries to view: Rehearsal, Getting Ready, Wedding, and Party

I absolutely love the wedding pictures and hope you guys love them too! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Wandering Wallaces said...

The thousands of them are phenomenal. Memories seem like they were made yesterday!