Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oct. 1 is FINALLY here....almost....close enough!



October is such a fun month!

I mean I'm sure there are lots of great things that happen in October, but there is one that stands out - for everyone I'm sure!

What adult doesn't love completely entertaining their childish side and dressing up in crazy fun costumes and having a party?!?!??

Woo-hoo for one of my favorite holidays....HALLOWEEN!!!!

A box arrived from my parents about a week ago full of "Welcome to October/Halloween" presents, but Matt and I have been holding off opening it for October 1st...along with when the fall decorations (tablecloth, table decorations) get put away and the Halloween one's get taken out!!!

However, October 1st is finally here...almost...well, close enough.....

So tonight we dined on haunted houses and opened all these awesome presents! Our most favorite Halloween/October present is an adorable spider bowl! love it!

Thanks Mom and Dad - what a way to welcome October...and Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

i cannot believe october is here already! i love october on the east coast and miss it dearly. your house looks awesome!