Sunday, April 5, 2009

Working Hard...



Well it's been another week, and we've both been working hard!

Matt had a full week of work and then headed out for my favorite city, "The Lou" on Friday for the Final Four. Since there, he gave a presentation and has been mingling with all others in attendance. Of course right now he is watching some basketball with the rest of the UVA staff, and he heads home tomorrow (unfortunately before the Cardinals home opener).

I've had a full week of classes and the gym, but mostly I've been focusing this week on packing up my apartment! I started a while ago, but this week I really hit the ground running. I figure this packing (moving out of the state) meant SPRING CLEANING! It started with my closets, and ended with 12 bags of clothes taken to Goodwill and 1 bag of shoes! Then it went on to the office and that resulted in 4 bags of shredded paper and a return of paper/file folders to Office Max. Now this week is a 16 page paper, celebrating Easter with my dad and Molly, and of course more packing!

No comments: