Monday, April 20, 2009

Absence on the blog...



I just wanted everyone to know that there will be an absence of blogging for probably the next week or maybe longer....

Why you might ask...

Well that is because I only have 3 classes left in my journey through law school!!!!

That's right - THREE!!!!! Today I have Federal Courts and tonight Trademarks...then tomorrow Bioethics!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!! Then I'm done - ok, well, kind of done!

Finals start Friday - (except for the one I have due tomorrow at noon)....

So although I'll be either stuck in the library for the week or the trial/moot courtroom, here's hoping everyone has an AWESOME week!!!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your new layout. we are thinking of doing those cute little birds as a nursery theme if we have a girl.

good luck w/ everything!

Wandering Wallaces said...

GO, Go, Girl! Here's to putting Cumberland BEHIND!