Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wednesday night at Tillis Park Winter Wonderland

Wednesday night after work, Matt and I went out on another Christmas date night...we drove out to Tillis Park for their Winter Wonderland. Tillis Park is one of St. Louis County parks and during the holiday time it is transformed into a Winter Wonderland...with lights galore! It is created and designed by St. Louis County Parks Employees - and I must say this year they have done an AMAZING job! Matt and I throughly enjoy the drive-thru lights - very classy and reminded us of a park we drove through in D.C. last year with Diana and Kory! I love when parts of the holiday season help me remember good times with dear friends and family - love it!

3 comments:

Wandering Wallaces said...

nice...lots of colr...helps to make anyone's holiday BRIGHT! I agree with you..bringing back the holiday memories makes it every twice as nice!

Diana said...

Loved our car trip last year! So glad you have a fun place near you this year to go! Miss you Kelly!

Unknown said...

wish you have more people to visit blog