Saturday, December 4, 2010

Anheuser-Busch Holiday Lights Tour Date Night

Last night Matt and I went on our second themed date night to Anheuser-Busch to take the Holiday Light tour! It was great! Matt had not ever been on the tour, and I had not been in several years since going with my twin sister...Our tour guides were good and informative (which i guess is their job)...and we got to see all the regular stuff on the tour plus the over 1 million lights that AB puts up for the holiday season! It was awesome - well cold, but awesome! (And apparently not as cold as Monday is supposed to be at 17 to start and a high of 30 - hello Old Man Winter - I love you and missed you)...We had a great time on the tour - then it was off to the tasting room! Matt and I both tried new beers - he like his, I wasn't a fan of mine - too dark, but definitely worth tasting...Another great Holiday Date Night! Getting excited for another holiday date night on Sunday night with friends and family! Love this time of season - absolutely, positively love it!

1 comment:

Wandering Wallaces said...

What a great date night! Your dad and I enjoyed the tour when we were there...I just thought it was no longer Ann-B...but apparently there is something to be said about "the name" even tho ownership has changed. Glad you guys enjoyed the tour...and Matt the tasty finale!