Monday, November 9, 2009

Officially an attorney in VA!



Well, it's officially official now!

I got the news that I passed the bar...AWESOME....
I paid all the money that VA asked me to pay to be in the VA State Bar....AWESOME...
I signed up for the "mandatory" CLE classes...AWESOME...

However...there was apparently still something missing before I was able to practice....

I had to be sworn in and take my oath in front of the VA Supreme Court.

So my parents, matt, and I went to Richmond for the special session....and, although it was ridiculously long and boring....It's official....

We celebrated that night at dinner at the melting pot!! So yummy!!!

My parents left on Friday and have already arrived safely home in Florida. I loved having them come visit, and hope I'll be able to see them again soon.

For now it's a lot of work for Matt and I...

1 comment:

Liz said...

you look so official in all of your pics! congrats!