Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's official....

Well, it is official. All of my grades are in!

Bioethics A -
Business Drafting A
Trademarks A
Federal Courts B- (yeah, I know...could've been an all A semester, but you know what - I still don't understand the discussions in this particular class that well and my competition were the top 10% of my class...so i'll take that B- with pride!!!)

So, what this means is that I've passed my final classes of law school...so on Saturday I am good to graduate....at least officially!!!

Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You ARE a genius! P.S. The new house looks amazing!!

Wandering Wallaces said...

Brainyack...that's what you are! Kudos to you, Honey, for all you have done and acheived this semester and during the last three years. "Beanies" off to you on Saturday...and on to "The Bar."

Diana said...

So proud of you!