Monday, May 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home - 314 Glade Lane Charlottesville, VA



Well, several people have asked for pictures of 314 Glade Lane. This afternoon I decided to finish the last few details I wanted to do before I posted pictures (hanging some stuff and cleaning).

However, I want to make one note:

The tv in the guest bedroom, is currently on the floor. I know what you are thinking...a bed on risers and a tv on the floor...how is a guest supposed to see the tv? Ha! Ha! However, this is because the master bedroom furniture is not in yet. It was ordered just a few days ago and is mine and Matt's wedding gift from my parents. We looked at 4 different stores and had to go with furniture that would fit (where I'd like to now point out I learned all about the tape measure - we got up close and personal). It is going to look AWESOME!!! Until then, I've borrowed the chest from the guest bedroom for my clothes and to act as a tv stand in the master bedroom. Also, I've converted two of the four wooden tray stands as nightstands in the master bedroom. I know I'm genius! :-)

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy a peek into my new home! Seeing as how you have been asking!

1 comment:

THE WADE FAMILY said...

Looks GREAT! 'course, seeing as how we are about 15 hours away i'm not sure when we'll be able to see it in person...but that made the pics all the more better! home sweet home...and yes, you DO have to start saying that eastern time is yours...no longer on central!!!!! and no longer calling bama home! ;-)