Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Matt's Anniversary Present to Kelly - Date Night Sept. 14, 2010


Tuesday night (September 14) was the date of Matt's first anniversary present to me (Kelly). On our anniversary, he gave me a Shrek and Donkey mini stuffed animals that were holding 2 tickets to see Shrek the Muscial (Orchestra seats) at the Fox Theater. He told me that he was going to plan an entire date night and have everything prepared. I couldn't believe it - literally, I really thought I'd be doing all the work finding a restaurant, parking, the Fox....and I was WRONG! Matt did it all, and it was AMAZING! First he had printed directions on how to get us to the Fox and all of the parking garages near it, since neither one of us have been to that area of town! Then he researched places for dinner, and decided upon Triumph Grill. Wholly Mcguiver - I can't even begin to describe how absolutely delicious this meal was! Matt and I both had spectacular dinners and the service was fantastic! We will definitely be going back! It was also a very cool atmosphere - and all centered around the Triumph motorcycle - very cool! Then it was off to the FOX - which upon entering is stunningly beautiful! I mean it feels like you are instantly transported to a different place and time - like an Indian Bazaar - somewhere very exotic! Our seats were in the orchestra section row L - that means we were only 12 rows from the stage! SWEET! The show was HILARIOUS! What a fantastic night for both of us!





1 comment:

Wandering Wallaces said...

Looks like the FOx is a winner! Reminds me of the namesake in Atlanta...both are stunning! I am so glad the play was so wonderful...Can't say that I will ever get Papa Doc to see that one!