Thursday, July 23, 2009

UVA Law Library - Group Study Room C





Dear family and friends.....In case you've been looking for me (Kelly) lately, I've been located in UVA's law library - group study room C (although one day I was in a different one, but very similar). I thought I would share with you guys what I've been up to.

The pictures are self-explanatory, but since I've decided to take a 5-minute study break, I'll explain them anyways.


1) My notecards. The smaller stack is ONLY Federal Jurisdiction. The larger stack is Wills, Trusts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Virginia Civil Procedure, Equity, Agency, Partnership, Corporations...and currently adding to the stack Creditor's Rights and Sales. I've still got a few more subjects after those two to add to the stack...Domestic Relations, Professional Responsibility, Local Government, and Conflicts of Laws. All topics I intend to cover between this afternoon and all day tomorrow.

2) View from where I sit.

3) View when you enter glorious group study room C.

4) View of Sign-Up notebook. If you care to open it, you'll see my name on the days followed by the hours I'll be in the room! Normally I just write until 5 so people know I've got it all day (Quite silly how they do it here, it is just first come, first serve for all day long...and you can't lock the rooms...I find that odd...but moving on)...



This weekend is mostly going to consist of taking practice exam tests (multistate), working practice exam essays, and reviewing my notecards.

In case you don't know, the bar isn't located here in Charlottesville. It is held in July in Roanoke. I will be driving to Roanoke sometime Sunday. I will spend Sunday night and Monday night there getting acquainted to my hotel room, the city, and the location where the bar exam is.

The test starts Tuesday at 8 am. Tuesday 8-5 is VA Essay - 9 Essay Questions...well 8 Essay Questions and the last essay Question is 20 short answer questions. Wednesday from 8-5 is Multistate....200 questions in the morning, 200 questions in the afternoon.

So until Sunday, if you need me, check Group Study Room C...

Now, back to Sales.

1 comment:

Mary Frances said...

You're going to do awesome!!!