Sunday, August 30, 2009

our new addition.....aka the new china cabinet





Matt and I went to Bassett today at noon to pick up the china cabinet that we bought earlier in the week!

Bassett is the furniture that my parents got Matt and I for our wedding present as the furniture in our bedroom and WE LOVE it - so we went back there to look (ok, well I went to look while Matt was at work) b/c they are going out of business and I saw this and thought it would work great...which it does...and I thought Matt would like it....which he does....and I thought it was our style....which is was! SCORE!

Did I mention that we offered 50% OFF the asking price and the manager OK'd it....did I mention that bartering idea was Matt's to go a whole 50% off!!! and we saved $150 by going today and picking it up ourselves!!! DOUBLE SCORE!!!!

After we got it we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to get the rest of our registry - and sadly they don't have the china here in Charlottesville - so they had to order it and it will take 2 weeks to get here - but until then....we have some of our china in it!!!

Take a look...we think it works great and will be a piece that we can keep using for YEARS to come!!!!

No comments: